Welcome to the Worshipful Company of Management Consultants
WCoMC is a collegiate forward looking Modern City Livery Company. We maintain City traditions, share expertise and information between fellow members and give back to the community through our pro bono activities. The company was founded in 1992 to enable the management consultancy profession to be included in the traditions of the City of London and the livery movement. We have developed an enviable record in helping charities with our pro bono consultancy and mentoring, and in contributing to the professional development of management consultants.
Giving and Gaining has always been at the heart of the livery movement. Our members achieve this through five areas of activity:
- pro bono consulting and mentoring projects for charities, overseen by our Pro Bono Committee;
- stimulating colleagues with lectures, presentations and discussion in the Professional Network and the Professional Development Committee;
- donating to our Charitable Fund, thus enabling its Trustees to make grant funding available to worthy causes;
- contributing to the governance of our Company through its committees, the Court of Assistants and Court of Wardens;
- embracing the diverse opportunities offered by the City to Liverymen.